Young Researcher Membership
Applicants are entitled to Young Researcher Membership for 10 years from the date of gaining their PhD or similar postgraduate qualification.
Young Researcher Membership fee: £37.00/US$73.00/€63.00 per annum.
Complete the online membership application form
Applicants who currently reside in a low income country are entitled to a 50% discount on their Membership fee.
Young Researcher Membership brings all the benefits of Full Membership at half the cost:
- Generous grants and busaries to support your attendance at meetings - anywhere
- Free colour when you publish in the Biochemical Journal - a saving of £550*
- Discounts on Opt2Pay fee for Portland Press Ltd Journals*
- Free subscription to The Biochemist - 6 editions a year and free access to all features in online Biochemist e-volution
- Free online access to back issue content in The Biochemist
- Staggering discounts on registration fees for Society meetings
- Access to FEBS Fellowships
- Free online acess to the Biochemical Journal
- Free online access to Biochemical Society Transactions
- Discounts on journals and books from Portland Press Ltd, the Society's not-for-profit publisher
- Information about and the opportunity to participate in policy and educational issues
*Corresponding author must have been a Full Member or Young Researcher Member for 2 years.