TWAS-ICCBS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme 2011
TWAS-ICCBS Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable at the International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS) – comprising the H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry and the Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular and Drug Research, for a minimum period of six months to a maximum period of twelve months in the following fields: organic chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, molecular medicine, pharmacology or physical chemistry.
* ICCBS will provide a monthly stipend which should be used to cover living costs such as food, accommodation and health insurance. The monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency.
* The language of instruction is English.
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
* be a maximum age of 45 years on 31 December of the year of application;
* hold a PhD degree in a field of natural sciences;
* be nationals of a developing country (other than Pakistan);
* be regularly employed in a developing country (other than Pakistan) and hold a research assignment there;
* provide a certificate of good health from a qualified medical doctor;
* provide an official Acceptance Letter from the supervisor or head of department at ICCBS
* provide evidence of proficiency in English.
Fellowship Application Deadline: 30 June 2011