TWAS-CEMB Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, Pakistan
TWAS-CEMB Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable at departments of the National Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology (CEMB) for a minimum period of six months to a maximum period of twelve months in the following fields: molecular biology, molecular genetics, plant molecular biology or medical molecular biology.
* CEMB will provide a monthly stipend which should be used to cover living costs such as food, accommodation and health insurance. The monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency.
* The language of instruction is English.
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
* Be a maximum age of 45 years on 31 December of the application year;
* Be nationals of a developing country (other than Pakistan);
* Be regularly employed in a developing country (other than Pakistan) and hold a research assignment there;
* Hold a PhD degree in a field of natural sciences;
* Provide an official letter of acceptance from CEMB (see sample of acceptance letter included in the application form).
* Provide evidence of proficiency in English.
Fellowship Application Deadline: 30 June 2011