Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited (www.glenmarkpharma.com) is a research-led, global, fully integrated pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company is an Indian leader in the discovery of new molecules with 11 chemical and biological compounds at various stages of development. The group is present in 80 countries including USA and Europe.
The position is at the Company Biological Research and Development Centre in Switzerland (Canton de Neuchâtel). We are seeking candidates for the position of
Team Leader Immunology
The selected candidate will have a key role in the implementation and management of the immunology activities within Glenmark’s Biologics R&D unit.
• Maintain the immunology and assay development laboratory
• Identify and help manage new target projects
• Develop and optimize ELISA and functional analyses for every target and antibody
• Maintain and optimize monoclonal antibody production and immunohistology facility
• Liaise with CROs and universities
• Move projects to an IND-ready status
• Interact with all research groups in project design, management and research support
• Liaise with intellectual property team, evaluate and clear patent situations for projects
• Manage scientists and technicians, recruit staff as and when required
• PhD in Immunology and/or cellular biology
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical company
• Competencies: Initiative, planning and organizing, good communication, persuasiveness, problem analysis, result orientation, team management, decisiveness.
• Fluent English is required, French is a plus.