Yoh has a contract opportunity for Senior Research Associate to join our client in Fremont, CA.
- Design and execute various cell-, protein- and bead-based assays applying flow cytometry, optical/fluorescence microscopy/spectroscopy and biochemical methods to support product development efforts.
- Assist with planning, development, and execution of novel method development activities, internal and external assay verification, validation studies and field testing of prototyped diagnostic tests.
- Data analysis utilizing statistics.
- M.S. in immunology/cell biology/biology or related discipline with 5+ years of experience in industrial setting or clinical laboratory.
- Solid command and hands-on experience with flow cytometry with whole blood & isolated blood cell populations, immunocytochemistry and immunofluorescence.
- Extensive know-how with handling and processing of blood including cell enrichment methods.
- Skilled with optical, fluorescence and electron microscopy.
- Excellent knowledge of cell-, protein-, and bead-based assay development procedures. Prior experience with development of diagnostic tests for infectious diseases is beneficial.
- Solid understanding of basic biochemistry techniques including immunoassay (ELISA), antibody-conjugation with dyes or tags or beads.
- Background in cell culture methods and molecular biology is a plus.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, motivated, thoughtful, and strong work ethics.
- Proficient to work independently and collaborate well within a team, and accomplished to interact with other functional areas.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are required
- Ability to work with blood samples in a GLP environment.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Cheryl Heinla
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer