Applications are invited for engagement in temporary position of Two Research Associates (RAs) in the Niche Area of Excellence (NAE) project at the Division of Post-Harvest Technology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi. Title of the Project is “Pilot Scale Processes for Coarse Cereal Based Functional Foods through Extrusion Processing”. The appointments will be purely temporary under contractual and co-terminus basis, following the prescribed procedure for one year and extendable up to 5 years. The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The candidates possessing required qualifications given below may appear before selection committee at the Division of Post-Harvest Technology, IARI, New Delhi.
Name of the project : Pilot Scale Processes for Coarse Cereal Based Functional Foods through Extrusion Processing
- PI of the project : Dr. R. K. Pal
- Date of Project Completion : March 2016
- Reporting time : 9.30 to 10.00 AM for RA positions
- Number of Post : Two
- Essential Qualification for Research Associates : 1. Master degree in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Agricultural Process Engineering/ Post–Harvest Engineering/ Processing & Food Engg. and equivalent in any of the above subjects with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA/CGPA. OR 2. Ph.D. in Post Harvest Technology/Biochemistry/Botany with minimum two years experience in Biochemical
- analysis of Food
- Renumeration : Rs. 23000/-+30%HRA per month consolidated (For Research Associates)
- Age limit : Maximum 40 years (relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates)
Terms and Conditions :
i) The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
ii) There is no provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR/ IARI after completion of time bound project.
iii) No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
iv) The applicants must bring with them original documents and a brief of research work carried out during post graduation / Ph.D. along with one set of duly attested photocopy at the time of interview.
v) No objection certificate from the employer in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
vi) Experience certificate in original (if any).
vii) No separate interview call will be issued to candidates.
viii) All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
ix) Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
x) The decision of Joint Director (Research), IARI will be final and binding in all respects.
Deadline : 05.03.12