Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Project title : Characterisation of consequences of aging on T cell function and survival
- Duration : 09.02.2015
- Post Details : Research Associate (One post)
- Job description : The person is expected to handle cellular and molecular immunological techniques such as cell culture, Elisa, flow-cytometry, Western blots, PCRs, cell transfections.
- PI : Dr. Vineeta Bal | eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%76%69%6e%65%65%74%61%40%6e%69%69%2e%72%65%73%2e%69%6e%22%3e%76%69%6e%65%65%74%61%40%6e%69%69%2e%72%65%73%2e%69%6e%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))
- Emoluments : The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules. There are three different slabs for Research Associate. The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & Experience:-
- Fresh PhD is expected to get Rs. 22,000 plus 30% HRA and Rs. 21,000 + 30 % HRA (If thesis has been submitted and result awaited
- Rs. 23,000 plus HRA those who have one year experience after Ph.D.
- Rs. 24,000 plus HRA those who have more than 2 year Experience after Ph.D.
Qualification : Ph.D. Only those candidates who have at least submitted their thesis for PhD at the time of application or have already obtained the degree should apply.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN ON WEBSITE, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Names, email addresses and phone numbers of three referees who can be contacted for letters of recommendation should be included. Short listed candidates will be required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi / New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Deadline : 27.04.12