Sales and Marketing Director – Diagnostics
Based – South East & UK
Salary Circa – £48,000 – £65,000 + DOE, £10,000 Annual Bonus + £8000 Relocation Assistance + Fully Executive Car for business use paid + Blackberry Bold / Ipad + Private Medical Cover + Income Protection and Death in Service Insurance + 24 Days Holiday+++
Would you like to work for a privately owned £5 million turnover, leading scientific and specialist diagnostics company that achieved 7% growth last year in its clinical diagnostic product sales alone?
Do you want to work for a company that wants you to play a major part in the direction in sales, where your opinions and ideas matter and make a difference?
Would you like to be part of an entrepreneurial company which still values its people, suppliers and customers equally?
• Reporting directly to the managing director who leads by example
• Directing the clinical chemistry and specialist diagnostics sales and marketing strategy and ensure that annual sales and profit contribution targets are achieved
• Striving to maintain a focused and balanced, sales and marketing effort across the product categories
• Primarily directing the Diagnostics Product Managers, uniting and enthusing the sales and marketing team in developing and executing professional product launches approx. 60 to 70% of the time
• 10% of the time leading the direct sales activities in the UK
• Approx. 20% of the time will be spent identifying new product and market opportunities to generate further revenue and market share – playing a pivotal role in shaping the company’s future
• Creating and leading successful promotional campaigns
• Being a real team builder as well as facilitating training and the development of staff members reporting to this position
• An expert in marketing campaigns, product launches and subsequent sales of diagnostics e.g. immunology, haemostasis, oncology, cancer screening, IVD and renal diagnostics
• An enthusiastic entrepreneurial mind set, coupled with the technical ability and credibility to talk in depth regarding molecular diagnostics to professors and Key Opinion Leaders in general regarding diagnostics and market trends
• A resourceful, objective driven, tenacious, and self-motivated individual with superlative people management skills and the willingness to travel (an average of 10% in the UK and to supplier sites in the USA)
• Living or willing to relocate to the Southeast to undertake the role
• IT savvy, logical and a self-believer
• A team builder and team player
• The successful candidate must be living on territory with a full UK drivers licence
If this job is of interest and have you any questions, feel free to call now on 0113 2433 49 for more information. Alternatively, please forward your up to date CV and current package details to eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%6d%61%74%74%68%65%77%40%6c%61%6e%67%74%6f%6e%68%6f%77%61%72%74%68%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%6d%61%74%74%68%65%77%40%6c%61%6e%67%74%6f%6e%68%6f%77%61%72%74%68%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))
Deadline: January 31, 2013