Pharmacist- Doniphan, USA*USA based pharmacy and medical center is looking for a Pharmacist for the Doniphan office in USA. Great and Fast Career Development!!!!Main Responsibilities:
- Dispensing or supervising the dispensation of medications and related supplies, according to physicians' prescriptions
- Reviewing prescriptions for accuracy
- Checking for drug interactions
- Compounding medications and preparing special solutions
- Counseling patients regarding appropriate use of medications
- Overseeing daily ordering, as well as automatic refills
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate patient effectiveness
- Recommending drug therapy changes when appropriate
- Ensuring the pharmacy complies with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Educating patients and staff on drug therapies
- College degree: You must earn Doctor of Pharmacy degree, known as a "Pharm.D."
- Courses: Course curricula includes pharmaceutics and pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology (effects of drugs on the body), toxicology, and pharmacy administration.
- Training: Following graduation from a Pharm.D. program, pharmacists seeking an advanced position, such as a clinical pharmacy or research job, may need to complete a one- to two-year residency. Pharmacists who choose to complete the two-year residency option receive additional training in a specialty area such as internal medicine or geriatric care.
Find our more here