12 Months Rolling Contract
€70 - €80 p/h
A Pharmaceutical company with an ever developing portfolio, is looking for a senior Biostatistician to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple projects, and will have to develop the strategy for these and ensure their statistical integrity.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Responsible for statistical aspects of clinical and pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, case report form development, writing statistical analysis plans, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- Work with SAS programmers as part of a biostatistics team.
- Knowledge of applied parametric and nonparametric statistics, strong SAS programming skills, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential.
Your Key Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great understanding of team-culture. Demonstrate a nature of proactively, enthusiasm, independent drive, and enthusiastic outlook to tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills, Works towards and meets deadlines
- Ability to collaborate, build strong partnerships/relationships with all stakeholders
- Masters Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field.
- Basic knowledge of SAS programming and at least some other significant statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, PASS).
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
For a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Russell Gillam on +44 255 6665 OR send your updated CV to eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%72%75%73%73%65%6c%6c%2e%67%69%6c%6c%61%6d%40%73%65%63%70%68%61%72%6d%61%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%72%75%73%73%65%6c%6c%2e%67%69%6c%6c%61%6d%40%73%65%63%70%68%61%72%6d%61%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))
Keywords: statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatiatician, clinical, clinical research, pharma, pharmaceutical, belgium, blg, bg, contractor, freelancer, brussels, antwerp, sas, sas programmer, statistical programmer
Deadline: 10 January 2014