The position provides coordination for all Project Services’ activities for FTTH growth in the CenturyLink GreenLight Program. Up to 30% travel can be expected in this role.
- Lead a Project Services (PS) FTTH program team of cross-functional representatives.
- Superior management skills from project inception through completion including the administration of safe working practices.
- Understand the specific requirements and objectives of the various CenturyLink regions. Track trends in the program across those Regions. Analyze and recommend what those trends mean and how COC can take full advantage of them.
- Ensure GreenLight program strategy is linked to the overall COC strategy and the Americas Carrier Networks & OEM strategy.
- Work closely with COC Sales organization to develop solution strategies (including product, design, and pricing) to capture increasing material revenue.
- Develop a coordinated approach to PS GreenLight activities across the country, including design and construction activities.
- Qualify Design and Construction partners and implement an evaluation process to track the performance of these vendors. Take action as necessary to address sub-standard performance.
- Establish and report program metrics and service level agreements that can be reported and tracked for performance.
- Develop and maintain a model of the various GreenLight FTTH deployments that serves as a forecasting tool and a tool to help with customer supply chain performance.
- Provide central coordination, prioritization and guidance of Commercial, PLM, MFG and Technology resources as applied to GreenLight opportunities.
- Provide central coordination, prioritization and guidance for Project Managers, Design Engineers, and BDA’s within the PS GreenLight program.
- Coordinate with and assist Market Development in relevant FTTH innovations. Innovation projects must be completed with VOC from key GreenLight customers.
- Act as center of competence for competitive intelligence on GreenLight FTTH.
- Present on a regular basis to senior management on the GreenLight FTTH program.
- BS Degree in Business or relevant Technical Field of Study.
- MBA preferred
Required Years and Area of Experience:
- 5-10 years of proven experience managing complex, cross-organizational, multi-stakeholder projects.
- Knowledge of Fiber to the Home Network Design, Products and Installation
- Demonstrated program management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication.
- Capable of creating a vision and persuading others to understand that vision.
- Manage through influence, but without direct management authority. Use capabilities to influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and groups at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a matrix organization
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
- Have demonstrated leadership skills within current role
- Aptitude for marketing and financial disciplines.
Corning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
(Copy & Paste the above link in a new page to apply for this job)
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}