Job Category Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Experience 1.00 to 6.00 years
Education B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc
Good knowledge on centrifuge, reactors, filters pumps, techniques & aseptic operations. • Should have experience in Current Good manufacturing practices. (cGMP) • Good documentation skills • Awareness of audit requirements. • Basic knowledge of documentation for USFDA & EU ,Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Carry out /supervise shift operations ( Unit operation like Operationg Reactors, centrifuges,clean room equipments etc, Hydrogenation, handling Nbl reaction etc)
- Adherence to Safety, Health and Environment measures.
- Calibration of weighing instruments in production.
- Monitoring and control of specific production operations per standard operations procedures.
- Adherence to and creating awareness about Standard Operating Procedures and product specifications.
- Entering data in Quality Records & maintenance of the same.
- Finished product quarantine/inspection/packaging/storage.
- Product dispatch in co-ordination with Sales Section.
- Adherence to cGMP.
- Reporting of product/system non-conformities, and implementation of corrective/ preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
- Preparation of SOP’s, ECC's, EOP's, Checklists and Log sheets (Authorized person by Department Head.)
- Product handling and packaging.
- Carry out periodic review of production systems & ensure general Plant maintenance.
- Documentation as per USFDA & EU authority requirement.
Deadline: Contact employer