Yoh has a contract opportunity for an Editor to join our client in Cambridge, MA. Our client is dedicated to making a major positive impact on the lives of people by enhancing the quality of life.
- Primary responsibility is to improve the consistency among study documents which can include:
- Specificity of words, terms, and phrases.
- Consistent use of words, terms, and phrases.
- Consistent use of style.
- Consistent scientific interpretation.
- Clarity of phrases, sentences, and paragraphs.
- Logical flow of document and argumentation.
- Correct use of language.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, but an advanced degree is preferred.
- Experienced scientist (university academic).
- Experience with Clinical study reports, integrated summaries, and overviews.
- Attention to detail is needed.
- Experience in scientific writing within the regulatory environment.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Dawn M. Baxter
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer