Welcome to the Environmental GC & GC-MS forum. And, if you are a new member, welcome to scientistsolutions.com. We are building a unique community of scientists from around the world, with the goal of connecting every scientist!
Here are some thoughts about how to use this forum, and make it the best experience for you and all the other vistors.
- If you are new to forums, read the "Get Started" section for some help with finding things on the site. the link is:
- For all posts, remember the basic rules of good public forum participation:
1. Keep it clean!
2. Keep it on-topic.
3. Don't make it personal. It's not.
- If you want to reply to an existing post, click the "Reply to Topic" button on the screen where the topic is located.
- If you want to start a new topic, click the "Create Topic" from the forum menu. For example, do not reply to this post, but start your own post by going to the forum page and creating something new.
- Have fun. Share your problems, or your knowledge, or both. This is a place where we can all be scientists, and we don't have to worry about all the other distractions in the world.