2013 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship for International Student at Bond University, Australia
Study Subject(s):Courses offer by the university
Course Level:Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: Bond University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
- Available for international students only, for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Applicants must currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class.
- Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability.
- In addition, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard.
- English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
- English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Description: The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability (academic merit based scholarships).
Value : 25% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy)
How to Apply: Online
Semester Scholarship Application Closing Date
September 2012 May 14, 2012
January 2013 September 21, 2012
May 2013 January 25, 2013
September 2013 May 31, 2013
For more details