UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD
DEPARTEMNT OF PLANT SCIENCES
Advertisement for Senior RA in DBT Project
Applications on plain paper along with details of CV are invited from qualified candidates for Research Associateship in DBT- sponsored research project.
DBT sponsored “Molecular basis of groundnut-PGPR interaction and development of liquid formulation for field application”
1) Ph.D. in Plant Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology in related area of research
2) Research experience dealing with microarray studies, RT-PCR etc. evidenced by
3) At least two years of post doc research experience
1, 2 and 3 (above) in the related field
As per DBT guidelines
1) You may visit the University of Hyderabad website www.uohyd.ernet.in to learn more about the University of Hyderabad.
2) Applicants should note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
3) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
4) The application should be submitted only by post/courier to the address given below on or before 10th August, 2012.
Prof. Appa Rao Podile
Dept. of Plant Sciences
University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad- 500 046
5) Short-listed candidates will be called for interview at a short notice.
Deadline: 10th August, 2012
For more details