This page is formatted for easy printing, click here to return to the main post.
Read This First!
Posted 6/28/2009 12:10:08 PM
Welcome to the Chromatography forum. And, if you are a new member, welcome to scientistsolutions.com. We are building a unique community of scientists from around the world, with the goal of connecting every scientist!
Here are some thoughts about how to use this forum, and make it the best experience for you and all the other vistors.
- Give us as much information as possible in your first post. Saying "my instrument isn't working" is not going to help us solve the problem. We will need to know type/model of equipment, operating mode, type of sample, and then a description of the problem.
- If you are new to forums, read the "Get Started" section for some help with finding things on the site. the link is:
- If you want to reply to an existing post, click the "Reply to Topic" button on the screen where the topic is located.
- If you want to start a new topic, click the "Create Topic" from the main forum menu. For example, do not reply to this post, but start your own post by going to the forum page and creating something new.
- When your question is about an instrument and/or method, provide some information about your equipment and procedures. This will help us to answer your questions sooner.
- For all posts, remember the basic rules of good public forum participation:
1. Keep it clean!
2. Keep it on-topic.
3. Don't make it personal. It's not.
- Have fun. Share your problems, or your knowledge, or both. This is a place where we can all be scientists, and we don't have to worry about all the other distractions in the world.