This page is formatted for easy printing, click here to return to the main post.
Posted 5/8/2012 5:40:47 AM
Requirement Junior Executive - HC/JC/197/2011
Job Category Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Experience 0.00 to 3.00 years
Education B.Sc, Diploma
Skills 1) Good knowledge on centrifuge, reactors, filters pumps and chromatographs. 2) Should have knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices. (cGMP). 3) Experience in Plant Operations for running bulk chemical/API processes
· Support the manufacturing team and participate in shift operations (Effectively operate Reactors, clean room equipments, cleaning tanks, centrifuges, etc.)
· Adherence to Safety, Health and Environment measures.
· Calibration of weighing instruments in production.
· Monitoring and control of specific production operations.
· Adherence to available Standard Operating Procedures & product specifications.
· Entering data in Quality Records.
· Product handling and packaging.
· Adherence to cGMP and Reporting of product/system non-conformities, and implementation of corrective/ preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
Deadline: Contact employer
For more details