The Nanobiotechnology in Drug Discovery conference will take place on December 4-6 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA as a part of GTCbio's 2nd Modern Drug Discovery and Development Summit (M3D). Nanobiotechnology in Drug Discovery will focus on three areas in which nanotechnology is on the cutting edge of drug discovery and development: nanobiotechnology and cancer, drug discovery and tools, nanobiotechnology and medicine, and more.
Abstracts Deadline: October 1, 2006.
The Nanobiotechnology in Drug Discovery conference is one of 11 concurrent conferences taking place during M3D 2006. Over 275 speakers will participate in the following 11 conferences:
1. Systems Biology in Drug Discovery
2. Model Organisms in Drug Discovery
3. CNS Diseases and Drug Discovery
4. Nanobiotechnology in Drug Discovery
5. Antibody Discovery and Development
6. Drug Delivery Technology
7. Medicinal Chemistry
8. Epigenetic Cancer Therapy
9. Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine
10. Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
11. Biotech and Pharmaceutical Licensing and Deal-Making