Lilly is the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity.
The Data Sciences and Solutions department is responsible for global consistency of medical data; structure, content and meaning, acquisition, storage, retrieval, interchange and representation. This requires an in depth understanding of data collection, data flow management, data quality, data technology, dataset delivery, data archiving and data standards.
The Associate – Process and Technology Quality is responsible for providing technical, quality and inspection preparedness leadership for Data Sciences & Solutions. There are five broad applications/focus areas for this role:
• Execute the quality and inspection preparedness strategies across Data Sciences & Solutions and drive alignment across all sourcing partners.
• Act as the business contact for Medical Quality to create/optimize our Medical Quality documentation in partnership with Data Sciences Process Leads and Process Owners
• Track the Data Sciences and Solutions quality plan, audit/inspection findings and deviation management system entries in partnership with the Medical Quality Reps and Consultant- Data Scientist Quality to inform the direction for inspection preparedness and business process management for Data Sciences and Solutions
• Create, coordinate and maintain DSS specific inspection training.
• Collect, store and maintain key business documents.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years pharmaceutical or CRO experience
• 3 years experience in clinical data management and/or experience in drug development in areas intersecting with clinical data management (e.g. clinical operations, statistics, information technology, health outcomes, etc.)
• 3 years experience demonstrating the ability to understand and apply data flow, data quality, data interchange, data mining, and data representation principles
• 3 years experience dealing with global internal, external and regulatory requirements/expectations (CCS, ICH, GCP, PhRMA, CSUCI etc.)
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• SCDM certification
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Interpersonal/teamwork and communication skills for effective customer consultation
• Demonstrated strength in logical thought, problem solving ability and strategic thinking
This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration for up to 4 years.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
(Copy & Paste the above link in a new page to apply for this job)
Associate Process & Technology Fixed Duration Employment-United States