The American Chemical Society's Publications Division will soon launch ACS Nanotation (acsnanotation.org), a new Web resource devoted to nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Some features include a:
- news or current events section
- NanoPicks section, which highlights cutting-edge research
- feed for relevant research papers in nano-related ACS journals
- "Ask the Scientist" section yp query scientists in the field
- "NanoTube" section allows registered users create webcast
videos of their work
Registrants who sign up before the end of the year will be entered into a drawing for an iPod Nano.