Our client, a global pharmaceutical organization specializing in cell therapy and regenerative medicine, is presently seeking several Tissue Culture Production Associates / Scientists to join their team. The incumbents will be largely responsible for supporting the production/harvesting and quality testing of human primary cells in an FDA and EU regulated environment.
This is a permanent direct hire opportunity offering comprehensive benefits and tremendous career growth potential.
- Production and QC of human primary cells per GMP guidelines
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of equipment, GMP/clean room areas, and lab materials
- Environmental Monitoring of GMP regulated clean room areas
- SOP review, revision, and execution of protocols
- Maintain documents per FDA and EU regulations
- Minimum of a BS degree for the Scientist position
- Minimum of an AS degree for the Associate position
- At least 1 year of related lab experience in a GMP regulated setting
- Experience harvesting / isolating cells from tissue highly preferred
- Working experience with FDA and/or EU quality systems
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Experience with aseptic technique
- Ability to follow SOPs and document work accurately
- Working experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Aileen Ondrako
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer