Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The candidate will have responsibility for directing preclinical oncology drug development programs and translational medicine correlative studies in Immune Oncology. The successful candidate will work directly with corporate partners, cross-functional teams and project teams to support preclinical and clinical programs.
- Provide in-depth scientific expertise and oversight in the areas of immunology, immune oncology, and/or tumor biology
- Manage, develop and mentor scientific staff in design and execution of experiments to evaluate immune oncology drug candidates including drug candidate screening, lead optimization, mechanism of action, preclinical proof of concept studies, biomarker development and translational studies
- Develop and execute research plans to address complex scientific questions
- Develop scientific strategy for evaluating drug candidate in preclinical immune oncology assays and models...cont.
- See more at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/senior-principal-scientist-translational-medicine-job/seattle-wa-11111-577571/?p=p&submission=2