- Implement LIMS and work with external vendors or internal developers to build data access and analytical tools for scientists.
- Install and maintain (bio) informatics and analytical packages in Linux and Windows.
- Develop custom data reports for project management
- Automated data mining and knowledge building
- Train laboratory personnel in use of interactive components of the LIMS
- B.S or M.S. in molecular biology, computational biology, bioinformatics or related field
- Direct experience with high throughput automated bioassays platforms and 3-5 years
- Experience in the development and maintenance of LIMS in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
Deadline: Contact employer