Job Category Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Experience 0.00 to 2.00 years
Education BSC(HONS), Diploma
· Support the manufacturing team and participate in shift operations as for example (Bioreactors, Chromatography systems, buffer preparation, clean equipments, cleaning tanks, centrifuges, sterilization of equipments, HPLC etc.)
· Adherence to Safety, Health and Environment measures.
· Calibration of weighing instruments in production.
· Monitoring and control of specific production operations.
· Adherence to available Standard Operating Procedures & product specifications.
· Entering data in Quality Records.
· Product handling and packaging.
· Adherence to cGMP.
Reporting of product/system non-conformities, and implementation of corrective/ preventive actions in specific areas of operation
Deadline : Contact employer