POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS 2015 - UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Amar Annamalai
Amar Annamalai's picture
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS 2015 - UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS 2015
REFERENCE NO. 896/0414

New Postdoctoral Fellowships are being offered to attract outstanding researchers within six years from the award of their PhD to conduct full-time research in any of the Faculties and Schools  at the University of Sydney.

The research we do makes a real difference, reaching beyond our campus to bring tangible benefits to the wider community: both locally and internationally. 
The University of Sydney Postdoctoral Fellowships were established in 1996 to support excellence in full-time research undertaken at the University. The Fellowships are extremely prestigious and highly competitive internationally in line with equivalent externally funded fellowships.

These will be available from January 2015 for a maximum duration of three years, with a starting base salary of A$86,434 and research support of A$25,000.

How to apply
All applications must be submitted via the University of Sydney careers website. 
Click Here To Apply And For More Details

OPENING DATE: 5 May 2014
CLOSING DATE: 27 June 2014 

gshafiee
gshafiee's picture
Hi sir/mis

Hi sir/mis
I saw your announcment liitleafter epiration time
I am so eager to work in your team as pioneer in QTAIM and powerfull in quantum chemistry and computational chemistry,
be sure that i have enough info in this field to satisfied your view point

regards
Hossein
prof of physical and computational chemistry
www.shafieeonline.com
email, gshafiee2000(AT) yahoo.com