At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
The headquarters in Basel is one of Roche’s largest sites, over 8,000 people from approximately 80 countries work at Roche Basel. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland – a great place to live and work.
* work in the fast developing field of epigenetics research
* actively contribute with ideas and discuss strategies
* establish key methods to screen and validate epigenetic DNA markers
* be challenged to enhance CNS-related disease understanding
* implement experimental workflows including documentation
* report your results in project team meetings
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
* qualified by a strong publication track-record
* knowledged in current epigenetics research, e.g. in the field of oncology or CNS-related diseases
* hands-on experienced in state-of-the-art methods such as (i) array-based DNA methylome analysis by affinity enrichment (MeDIP) and/or enzyme digestion, (ii) bisulphite (pyro)sequencing and (iii) methylation-specific real-time PCR approaches
* committed to drive scientific projects
* independent in conceptual design and conduct of experiments
* accurate, diligent and well-organized
* focussed on delivering on agreed objectives
Whom to contact
Contact HR: D. Baldinger, Phone: +41 61 687 99 70
The next step is yours. To apply today,
click on the “Apply online” button Here