NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
(ICMR), J.M. STREET , PAREL, MUMAI 400 012.
Telephone: 022-24192000 / 24192121
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 20-07-2012 between 09:00 hrs. and 12:00 hrs. for the following vacancies under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects.
Title of projects :
1. Evaluation of targeted nanoparticulate drug delivery system in clinical cases of tuberculosis in non-human primates”.
1. Research Associate One
Rs. 23000/- + Rs. 6900/- HRA. p.m.
Essential qualification Ph.D. in any stream of Life Science with upto three years post doctoral research experience
Desirable Candidates with experience in molecular biology, nanotechnology and genotoxicity will be preferred.
40 Yrs. In case of woman candidate the upper age limit is relaxed by two years
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk-in-Interview : 20-07-2012