Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow / Research Associate in the CSIR sponsored project entitled, “Role of microRNAs in the immune response to mycobacterial infection”, under the guidance of Prof. Joyoti Basu, Department of Chemistry. The project is tenable for three (03) years.
Essential Qualification :
- For JRF - M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Chemistry with CSIR-UGC NET-JRF qualifications
- For SRF - M. Sc. in Life Sciences / Chemistry with CSIR-UGC NET-JRF qualifications and two years research experience in molecular biology and cell biology
- For RA - Ph. D. in Life Sciences / Chemistry with experience in molecular biology and cell biology
Fellowship / Associateship :
- For JRF - Rs. 16,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit
- For SRF - Rs. 18,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit
- For RA - Rs. 22,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit
- For JRF - Below 28 years
- For SRF - Below 30 years
- For RA - Below 35 years
- (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Interested and eligible candidates should apply on plain paper quoting advertisement No. and project title on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID / Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with Attested copies of testimonials addressed to the Officer on Special Duty, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054 on or before 26th March, 2012.
Deadline : 26.03.12