RA/PDF/ Project Assistant opening in Life sciences at Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB Hyderabad) Uppal Road Tarnaka Hyderabad 500007
NOTIFICATION NO. 4/2010
Applications are invited from candidates who are bonafide Indian citizens and having consistently good academic record for empanelment for the following positions in sponsored/network projects:
Name of the position RA/PDF/ Project Assistant-IV
Qualifications Ph.D. in any area of Life Sciences preferably Molecular & Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.
Upper age limit 35 years
Name of the position JRF/Project Assistant-II
Qualifications 1st Class M.Sc in any area of Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics OR 1st Class BTech. in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics.
Upper age limit 28 years
2. Stipend will be paid at the rates sanctioned in the respective sponsored projects. In addition, HRA is also payable depending on the sanction of the project. However, HRA is not payable in case hostel accommodation is provided in the campus. In addition, necessary deductions towards License Fee, Elec., charges etc., will be deducted from the stipend. In case of engagement in CSIR Network projects, only consolidated stipend is payable and HRA is not admissible. Candidates qualified in PG Basic Sciences with NET / Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with GATE, are entitled for revised payment of stipend in case of appointment in DBT/DST Projects.
3. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women/ Physically Handicapped candidates. Upper age limit will be reckoned as on 22.10.2010.
4. The above positions are for the sponsored/network projects funded by external funding agencies, and are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the project of 1/2/3 years duration.
5. APPLICATIONS: Candidates may submit their applications along with attested photocopies of their educational qualifications etc., on or before 22.10.2010 in the prescribed proforma available on the CCMB website www.ccmb.res.in (which can be downloaded), to the Controller of Administration, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500 007.
6. INTERVIEWS: All the applications will be screened and the list of candidates found to be suitable for interview will be posted on the CCMB website on 4.11.2010. Candidates found suitable should appear for interview on the date and time notified on the website. No separate call letter for interview will be issued.
7. Mere fulfilling of the minimum requirements stipulated in the notification would not automatically entitle a person to be called for the interview.
The decision of the Centre in regard to the candidates to be called for interview shall be final. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification. (N Jayaram) Controller of Administration.
This notification is also available at: http://www.ccmb.res.in
Further Information about the positions