PRIMO Scientific Company Private Limited Flat No 1B, Plot No 39, Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500032
Primo Scientific Company Private Limited is a subsidiary of Primo Scientific Corporation based in Panama. Primo Scientific Company Private Limited is dedicated to providing high-quality scientific writing solutions to clients worldwide. Our work environment is transparent and yet professional. We provide broad range of opportunities and fast career growth to talented and self-motivated individuals.
* Post: Medical Writer
* No of Opening(s): 4
* Experience: 1 – 3 Years
* Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
* Qualification: M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Ph.D- Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical
* Job code: Medical Writer
Desired Candidate ProfileExperience:
* At least 1-3 years of medical writing experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical writing environment.
* Knowledge of clinical research processes and drug development
* Good written and oral English language skills
* Ability to conduct scientific literature searches and review them
* Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
* Ability to work under tight timelines
* Functional with the software of Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Graphic Software (Sigma plot).
* Prior experience in scientific communication and first authorship of scientific research papers would be a plus
* Responsible to produce abstracts, short communications, manuscripts, review articles, global medical slide sets, study slide sets, manuscript slide sets, slide sets for posters, slide set for oral presentations at scientific congresses, and other written communication material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research activities, and business needs. The medical writer is also responsible for the planning, writing, editing, reviewing, and coordinating the publication of clinical data to peer-reviewed journals.
* Responsible for the tracking, quality control and timely completion of the document components for complex medical writing projects, including annual reports, investigator brochure (IB) updates, package inserts, Clinical Study Reports (CSRs), protocols, and other regulatory documents. Responsibilities include: working together with key client counterparts at clients locations (e.g. Study Management, Statistics and Programming) to facilitate the completion of clinical study reports and their appendices. Understand new agreements and changes due to SOPs and regulatory guidelines. Excellent project management and clear understanding of the guidelines of various regulatory bodies including US, EU and Japan are essential parts of this position. The medical writer is also responsible for the planning, writing, editing, reviewing, and coordinating the clinical data to regulatory agencies.
* Work on a full-time basis with PRIMO to prepare documents and review them under provided timelines
* Use appropriate templates, formats and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
* Work both, independently and as part of a team and have positive attitude along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
How To Apply?
Interested candidates may send their resume to Dr. Smita Agarwal at eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%68%72%69%6e%64%69%61%40%70%72%69%6d%6f%73%63%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%68%72%69%6e%64%69%61%40%70%72%69%6d%6f%73%63%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))