- Mandate will be to work with a group of pharmacologists and chemists to study the pharmacology of target-specific in vivo diagnostic imaging agents.
- This is an interdisciplinary research position requiring a M.S. or B. S. in a biology related field with 2-4 year hands-on laboratory experience.
- Work experience in the handling of animals, in vivo dosing experiments and tissue harvesting in mice and rat is required.
- Dedicated to the development of novel radioactive tracers for imaging human diseases, laboratory duties will include in vitro receptor binding assays, ex vivo tissue screening such as autoradiography, in vivo pharmacokinetic and biodistribution studies (mice and rats), metabolite analysis, target inhibition studies and computer data analysis.
- Expected to carry out experiments with minimum supervision
- M.S. or B. S. in a biology related field with 2-4 year hands-on laboratory experience.
- Work experience in the handling of animals and in vivo dosing experiments in mice and rat is required.
- Experience with in vitro receptor binding assays, ex vivo tissue screening, autoradiography, pharmacokinetic and metabolite analysis is required.
- Working experience with LC/MS/MS is desirable but not essential
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer