The Hospital Sales Specialist will have primary focus on key Brand academic centers, affiliated institutions and some large community hospitals.
* Responsible for selling, maintaining and documenting all sales activities for select Hospital brands within the AstraZeneca portfolio.
* Responsible for developing / positioning AstraZeneca as a leader through development of long term relationships with key Interventional Cardiologists and with key accounts as appropriate
* Maintain a high level of clinical expertise, and consistently utilizing all available medical information resources.
* Implement and direct sales strategies in identified accounts within in the territory.
* Maximize key physician contact by networking within accounts and at medical meetings.
* Achieve outstanding sales results in targeted accounts.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Two years of pharmaceutical sales experience
* Strong clinical skill, and sales ability
* Internal candidate must be Career Ladder Level 2 and above
Skills and Competencies
* Effectively communicates complex clinical information
* Prioritizes tasks for greatest time efficiency
* Strong clinical aptitude, and the ability to sell in a clinical environment
* Ability to work collaboratively, with internal and external resource
* Ability to network in a hospital environment.
* Applies tactical thinking to overcome obstacles
* Ability to develop and leverage relationships with KOL, and key influencers
* Ability to set up speaker programs, CME programs and special events
* Four or more years in AZ Pharmaceutical sales (Internal Only), or related sales experience, preferably in the anti-platelet, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, and respiratory markets.
* Two or more years Hospital selling experience
* Experience in working with interventional cardiologist
* Experience influencing formulary decisions
* Experience working with MIS s
- See more at: http://hirelifescience.com/seeker_jobs.aspx?jobsID=455159&jobtitle=Pharmaceutical%20Sales%20Specialist%20-%20CV_SPEC1%20-%20Boston%20W,%20MA