Summary: Under close supervision, responsible for achieving the individual assigned sales goals of Anda. Initiates outbound and receives inbound telephone calls for the purpose of selling Anda products, vaccine and medical surgical products and supplies. May promote and sell Anda generic and Anda consumer products. - Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Achieves/exceeds established daily and monthly productivity goals for phone time, call count and revenue, with an emphasis on growing and retaining their existing customer base
- Places outbound telephone calls to Pharmacies, or Physician offices and Clinics, and receives inbound calls, in effort to promote and sell Anda products and establish buying cycles, customer needs and creating a customer relationship.
- Updates existing accounts, opens new accounts and ensures credit limits are adequate.
- Manages existing account database, and ensures licenses are current and up to date.
- Prepares sales information for customers.
- Prospects for new business.
- May handle forwarded customer calls to ensure divisional sales goals are met.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Business and personal computer hardware and software applications.
- Pharmaceutical industry, pharmacy and other retail distribution channels.
- Sales products, such as OTC, vitamin, supplement, injectible products and veterinarian products.
- Intermediate or advanced Windows based computer skills.
- Current Company policies and practices, including safety rules and regulations.Skill in:
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to read, write and understand documentation in English.
- Establish and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Leveraging selling skills, product, and technical knowledge to drive results with customers.
- Adapting to and working well in an environment that has change.
- Ability to articulate complex information clearly.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Good work ethic and able to follow directions and instructions.
- Providing excellent customers service with both internal and external customers.
High School diploma or equivalent, and minimum of two (2) or more years related experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or food industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- See more at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/seeker_jobs.aspx?p=p&jobsID=523715&jobtitle=Inside%20Sales%20Representative%20I%20-%20FL&submission=2