Allergan Medical, a division of Allergan, Inc., offers the most comprehensive, science based portfolio of Total Facial Rejuvenation products available, including BOTOX Cosmetic; hyaluronic acid and collagen based dermal fillers; and physician dispensed skin care products. Allergan Medical also offers the industry's widest range of breast implant options for reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery, and leading minimally invasive devices for obesity intervention treatment.
Represents the Facial Aesthetics product portfolio to targeted aesthetic customers within a designated geographical area. Responsible for creating product acceptance and enhancing portfolio growth through business development activities. The BDM provides technical product and procedure expertise as well as competitive product differentiation. Assigned sales goals are obtained through creative, consultative selling and implementation of the U.S. Sales/Marketing plan. The BDM leverages Allergan Medicals resources to enhance adoption of the Facial Aesthetics Portfolio, and synergistically works and coordinates activities with other Allergan sales personnel and support teams. These teams include, but are not limited to, facial aesthetics, breast aesthetic, APCs, neurology, topical aesthetics, medical dermatology, marketing, and other Allergan sales forces. Complies with required reports, requests, and compliance policies. Effectively manages field assets and resources to include, but not limited to, expense management, computer and other allocated equipment.
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in consultative selling
* 3 to 5 years successful medical sales/practice management experience
* 7 to 10 years business experience
* Experience and knowledge of general marketing principles and concepts within the healthcare environment
* Experience and knowledge of inner workings of a physicians practice
* Analytical skills
* Strong business acumen
* Proven selling skills
* Strong and effective consultative skills
* Strong conflict and problem resolution skills
* Ability to develop key strategies and execute
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong contract/negotiating skills
* Financial/budgetary experience
* Ability to travel
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Proficiency on excel, word, power point and other software skills