Join the fun and exciting Chemistry and Supplies sales team as we drive our sales growth! As an Online Sales Representative supporting Agilent's Chemistry and Supplies sales channel, you will have the opportunity to apply your chemistry and chromatography knowledge in our dynamic sales environment.
You will be assigned your own product portfolio of LC and GC columns and supplies, sample prep products and supplies for Atomic Spectroscopy. You will also be expected to provide quick response to customer sales inquiries from the phone, web, and email.
Based in our Wilmington sales center, you will work with the outside field sales channel to drive order growth through outbound and inbound customer calls and Product Specialist referrals. You will provide a quick response in the form of quotations and technical information, and be expected to provide cross-selling or up-selling to the customer to drive sales. You will be responsible for closing the sale on your assigned products, managing a sales funnel, and driving revenues on a subset of newly released products.
BS/MS degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or equivalent
- 0-3 years experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment
- Must have proficient computer skills; experience in use of database S/W applications such as SAP, URSA, and Microsoft Office etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skill with a strong interest in interacting directly with customers (via phone, email) and desire to build your sales skills and knowledge
- Fluency in the French language desired
- Available for up to 10% travel if needed
Please follow the link below to apply: