Associate Instruments Sales Rep - MCB @ Life technologies
Managing Existing Sales Territory
· Either initiating sales calls or responding to customer enquiries.
· Carefully ascertaining customer needs and matching then with the organization’s product range.
· Creating customer awareness, recommending product types and arranges and participates with product presentations often delivered by the Marketing group.
· Negotiating sales terms within organizational policy guidelines.
· Providing technical advice and coordinating customer needs with the Applied Biosystems customer support group.
· Most of the time is spent in client contact or “on the road”.
· Accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts for the Sales division.
· Report monthly on actual orders and sales relative to the plan with variance analysis.
· Monitoring and reporting on competitive activity and their strategies.
· Assume a coordinating role with other Sales personnel in forecasting and reporting activities.
· At least BS degree in the Life Sciences major is must.
· Excellent sales skills.
· Excellent product knowledge.
· Understanding of user needs, technological developments and trends and competitive activity.
· Good analytical and reporting abilities demonstrated through forecasting.
· Communication skills – Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely orally and in writing, listening skills, questioning skills, sharing of information with colleagues.
· Team Work Ability – Able to work with marketing/ product manager/ and technical specialists to achieve business goal and improve customers’ satisfaction.
· Good English communication skills in writing and reading.
· At least 3-5 years sales experience in life science industry
Catagories: Sales and Marketing
Location: United states
Closing date: Contact employer