Associate Director EMEA&APAC Sales & Marketing Information Management
B.A. or B.S. /M.S. in Computer Science or relevant discipline. 7-10 years experience in IT services & operations with 7+ years of supervisory and project management experience in an international IT operations environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leads the EMEA & APAC Sales & Marketing Information Management deliver business objectives and to ensure high-quality, flexible and customer-focused operations, adheres to legal, regulatory requirements and fully meets Celgene Security standards.
- Ensures robust communications with EMEA/APAC Sales & Marketing management teams to ensure services and programs are well understood, fully resourced and supported and actively supports the agreed Strategy.
- Accountable for the development of Sales & Marketing EMEA/APAC portfolio management process.
- Ensures fully developed business cases for all investments, aligns recommendations with Global IT standards, establishes feasibility and resource requirements, and develops budget requirements and accountabilities.
- Leads the development of a long term EMEA & APAC Information Management strategy and architecture to ensure investments in new capabilities are fully in sync with the overall Celgene IT business strategy.
- As a member of the EMEA/APAC Leadership team, leads and manages select global processes/programs related to Sales & Marketing to achieve business objectives. Work collaboratively to support and improve business performance and capabilities and ensure we fully leverage business investments.
- Committed to continuous improvement, proactively identify and evaluate opportunities for business driven technological innovation and development.
- Maintain optimal use of IT assets across Celgene and manage resources, capacities, and standards/systems
- Responsible for ensuring the IT services for Sales & Marketing in EMEA & APAC operations are in accordance with Celgene SOPs and in compliance with guidance from FDA and other applicable regulations.