Requisition ID 33037BR
Title Associate Brand Director - Market Dev/HCP Community Engagement
Job Category Marketing
Job Description PURPOSE:
The Associate Director Market Development & HCP/Community Engagement will work in close collaboration with Medical (CMR), Global Marketing and HQ in development of brand core story including positioning, messaging and claims/campaign for HCPs and patients/consumers. He/She will develop/refine and execute Hemophilia market development strategy with focus on Hemophilia B/N9GP. The successful candidate will lead Hemophilia B Market Development and HCP/Community Engagement strategy, content development, and tactical execution for N9GP and hemophilia brands and will make decisions for and manage Market Development and HCP/Community Engagement initiatives with input from NPGP launch team.
The Associate Director reports to the VP, Hemophilia Marketing. Key internal relationships include NPC, brand marketing, market access, sales, medical/CMR, global marketing, HQ/R&D/NPP, legal, compliance, and regulatory. Other internal relationships include Diabetes COEs, forecasting, CO&E and Government Affairs. External relationships include relations with leading key opinion leaders, patient/caregiver consultants and community leaders, patient organizations, promotional education speaker’s bureau, and professional services vendors.
* Accountable for managing N9GP/Hemophilia B market development and HCP/Community engagement budget and budgeting process.
* Makes sound decisions to optimize spend and ensure that resources are appropriately allocated and quality of services are maintained while costs remain on track and according to budget.
* Monitor agency expenses by looking for opportunities to maximize value while minimizing agency costs.
* Follow internal and external procedures in managing contracts.
* Regularly tracks and reconciles expenses to ensure budget is on track. ..cont.- See more at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/associate-brand-director-market-dev-hcp-community-engagement-job/princeton-nj-11111-567334/?p=p&submission=2#sthash.nkoDYWyF.dpuf