Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned financial services providers in the world representing an international network of strong brands with first-class products. We bring together the expertise of specialists in the fields of property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, asset management and banking. Above all, we strive for commitment to excellence in our daily business – in our relationships with customers, shareholders, employees and society. The Allianz Group serves more than 75 million customers in about 70 countries. Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich Allianz SE can become the starting point of your international career.
Government Relations and Public Policy, GPP, is a globally acting holding function providing political issue management and government relations expertise for the group and its units. We work to create an enabling political environment for the company’s development by early engagement on key economic, governmental and societal issues. We coordinate all Allianz lobbying activities and develop and advance company positions vis-à-vis our political partners.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support and advise topical developments in GPP with analysis, coordinating activities and necessary actions
- Maintain regular intensive communication and monitor activities with Representative Office in Berlin
- Develop and provide guidance on specific lobbying issues
- Support and develop strategic and conceptional developments
- Work independently on singular projects with political institutions
- Participate in political issue management activities
- Organize internal meetings and external political events
- Liaise with Allianz political contacts worldwide
Required qualifications and experience
- Successful academic education (ideally law, business administration or economics)
- Postgraduate degree is a plus
- German and English fluency (written and verbal) French is a plus
- 5-7 years experience in the insurance market as well as political institutions and national and international affairs
- High level ability to interact and influence stakeholders in an international environment
- Previous experience drafting positions papers, statements and speeches in both German and English
- Analytical competence regarding complex political-economic relationships
- Sociability, flexibility, service and team orientation
- Ability to work independently and work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Previous leadership experience a plus
Job start - asap.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To apply, please visit: www.allianz-holding.jobs