- Our customer is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life.
- Draft responses to domestic and international trademark agents
- Organizes and coordinates attorney work relating to trademark matters
- Provides back-up support to attorneys as requested
- Assists trademark attorneys in all trademark issues
- Able to identify to trademark attorneys potential data inconsistencies and able to correct them
- Participate in team and departmental cross-team projects as requested
- Provide deliverables on an agreed timeline
- Maintain and adapt to processes
- Adheres to TM operational procedures
- Participates in meeting and reviewing internal processes
- Responsible for completeness and correctness of trademark files and data
- Maintains and improves understanding of Pharma TM operational tasks and continues to collaborate with IP Services
- At least four years experience as trademark paralegal or equivalent
- Able to independently plan and handle various operational TM tasks
- Able to prepare complex reports from in-house database
- Able to access external databases as appropriate and report information found back to TM attorney
- Understands and uses advanced functions of database management
- Handles significant operational problems, investigates and resolves them
- Able to plan work projects
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Dawn M. Baxter
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer