Sr HR Specialist/HR Business Partner
Job Code : AAG-CSO-11141-7205
Division : CSO
Location : Irvine CA US 92618
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Human Resources
Job Description :
Parker Aerospace is an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation. Because we are one of the world’s leading producers of hydraulic, fuel, flight control, and pneumatic systems and components for the aerospace industry, aircraft manufacturers in every market are turning to Parker for the systems and support they need to move ahead.
In addition to breakthrough technology, they’re looking to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, shared risk, and lifetime support. All coupled with the positive attitude and innovative thinking of a real partner.
For most of the last century, we have been designing and building equipment for virtually every aircraft and engine flying in the Western world.
Our culture, values, innovation and people along with a common sense of integrity in their work is why our business continues to grow. We continue to provide unmatched performance for our customers and shareholders. Best of all, our employees share in the success which results from that growth.
Sr. Human Resources Specialist (HR Business Partner) #11141
Work Location: Irvine, CA
Senior Human Resources specialist with emphasis on Global HR experience. Provides specialized expertise in several human resource functional areas and/or has full, generalist responsibility for a major team or business unit. Proposes and initiates
specialized projects and implements programs of unique or considerable scope and complexity requiring a thorough understanding of human resources processes and their impact on the business. May be designated to represent the team at staff or group meetings and influences business decisions (e.g. mergers/acquisitions, low cost producer,
globalization). May provide leadership to the HR team in the absence of the division HR team leader. Acts as a strategic business partner with leadership to assess and implement human resources plans that support key business objectives.
1. Using critical thinking skills, analyze data and produce recommendations on multiple reports.
2. Coach Team Leaders in effectively producing consistency with the division performance review process.
3. Ability to make recommendations to meet goals based on previous experience in completing Affirmative Action Plan and dealing with audits.
4. To meet division objectives, experience with proactively developing a staffing plan with goals of the business units. Will manage interdivisional and/or international transfer and relocation.
1. Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Human Resources, Business, or related field. Advanced degree preferred. Eight or more years of increasingly responsible related experience.
2. Bilingual in Mandarin and international general HR experience are highly preferred.
3. Project management ability including planning, forecasting, goal setting and the ability to measure outcomes.
4. Strong consulting and team facilitation skills, with ability to work effectively and positively in business partnership.
5. Experience with compensation activities (job group evaluations, position studies and job description updates).
6. Understanding and ability to apply continuous process improvement and quality methods & tools. Ability to influence change in processes and culture.
7. Excellent written, verbal and negotiations skills. Proven ability to influence organization, previous leadership abilities a plus.
8. Travel may be required to customer and/or other Parker sites (10-15%).
To apply, please go to www.parker.com/careers andupload resume in Word (.doc) format with your online application. A cover letter summarizing experience against above qualifications is strongly recommended.
Equal opportunity/Affirmative action employer, U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
Offer Relocation : No