The Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship for Cambodian Applicants, Japan
1. Citizen of Cambodia;
2. Between the age of 22 and 39 as of April 1, 2012;
3. Required at least two years of work experience including a period of probation as full-time employee in the target organizations;
4. Has bachelor’s degree;
5. Has a good command of both written and spoken English (TOEFL score of 500 / IELTS 5.5 or higher is preferred but not required);
6. Has not been obtained Master’s degree under the support of foreign scholarship;
7. Applicants must not be serving in the military.
Scholarship Description: The Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship (JDS) program has been started in the Kingdom of Cambodia since 2000. Up to day, total of 248 fellows have been sent to Japan under the program.
The objective of JDS Program is to support human resource development of Cambodia, targeting highly capable, young government officials who are expected to engage formulating and implementing social and economic development plans and becomes leaders after earning Master’s degree (English course) in Japan.
The JDS program is now inviting potential applicants who understand its aims and are interested in 1-2.5 year master degree program at Japanese accepting universities for the academic year 2012-2013.The program will be instructed in English. The number of dispatches is 24 per year.
How to Apply: By Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 14, 2011