University of Reading - Finance
This appointment is full-time 36 hours per week, permanent
Grade 4 - £17,677 to £21,652 per annum
We are looking to recruit a motivated person to join the HR Systems Team. Key responsibilities include the maintenance of static data in the iTrent system and the provision of annual HR returns.
You will use several applications, including Business Objects and Excel, to produce and analyse HR management information. You will work closely with colleagues in Human Resources to produce the annual staff HESA statistical return. An acute attention to detail is vital.
You will have:
- a flexible approach to work and acute attention to detail
- strong, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- knowledge of HR and Payroll processes
- reporting and data analysis experience
- proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word
- the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Candidates with experience of Higher Education staff data returns would be at an advantage.
Closing date: 9 March 2011
Interview date: 15 March 2011
Please quote reference number: AS11010
Interviews will be held on 15 March 2011
Informal contact details
Contact role: HR Systems Manager
Contact name: Elisabeth Reddish
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 378 4654
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you wish to apply using a hardcopy form please email email@example.com or contact Human Resources, University of Reading, Whiteknights, PO Box 217, Reading RG6 6AH or Telephone +44(0)118 378 6771 (voicemail).