Wenzhou University Seeks for Academic
Leaders and Discipline Backbones
Wenzhou University (WZU http://www.wzu.edu.cn) locates in the coastal city of Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, Mainland China. Besides 50 undergraduate specialties, WZU has 6 master's degree authorization level disciplines and 36 master's degree authorization disciplines.
WZU now seeks for outstanding scholars and technicians in the following and relevant fields:
- Physics, Operational Research and Cybernetics, Applied Mathematics, Numerical Mathematics;
- Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Material Science;
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics Science and Technology, Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Technology;
- Ecology, Biological Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Environmental Engineering;
- Laser Material Processing Technology and Equipment, Laser Detection Technology and System, Optoelectronic Application Technology and System;
- Materials for Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Built Environment, Road and Bridge Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering;
- Finance, Financial Engineering.
Applicants should hold a Doctoral degree in abovementioned fields with evidence of prominent researches and leading achievements.
Or, the candidates should demonstrate their experience of leadership, such as an associate professor (or equivalent/higher) position in well-known universities or institutes, or technical professionals of operation and management in international enterprises or institutions.
Remuneration and Benefits
Candidates meeting the requirements of (or those equivalent to) China's State "Thousand Talents Project" or Zhejiang's Provincial "Thousand Talents Project" will be paid about RMB 1 million or RMB 0.5 million per year.
Outstanding doctors: about RMB 100 thousand per year. WZU respects the individuals and encourages diverse developments, strives to provide even better research platforms and create free and fair academic environments for all the researchers. All successful applicants will be provided with accommodation (or subsidy for accommodation), settling-in allowance, scientific start-up funds, and corresponding facilities.
All the above are negotiable.
Interested persons are welcomed to send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.For enquiries, please feel free to send emails or call 86-577-86595080.
Deadline: Contact employer