This position will be responsible for the production and validation of recombinant proteins and cell lines in support of drug discovery projects. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing, validating and running cell based assays.
- Provide cell biology and protein expression expertise to the organization
- Responsible for developing, validating and implementing cell based assays in support of drug discovery efforts.
- Generate, characterize and validate recombinant stable cell lines for use in HTS or pharmacological studies.
- Responsible for expression of recombinant proteins in eukaryotic or prokaryotic systems.
- BS/MS in cell/molecular biology with at least 5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in techniques for the characterization of proteins (PAGE-Western blotting, ELISA, etc.) and cell lines (signaling and functional assays).
- Ability to work effectively in a highly-collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Recombinant protein expression experience is desirable but not necessary.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Lindsay Lee Morgan
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.