Research Projects Officer
Reference - RES00153
Angel, London Head Office
Full Time, Permanent
Circa £33,750 p.a. Inclusive of location allowance
Closing Date: 12th March 2013
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of working in research?
We are looking for a driven individual to carry out a number of projects across Clinical Studies, including…
• Updating and developing portfolio maps for the CSGs
• Work with individual CSGs to track publications and impact, develop publicity materials and identify reasons for poor recruitment and set in place actions to improve recruitment
• Organising and running themed workshops and trial development days
• Assisting with trial submissions
Cancer Research UK is leading pioneering, life-saving research and our long-term ambition is to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
Join our Collective Force, and help us lead the way through your......
• Strong background in science and research
• Experience of being involved in/running clinical trials
• Experience of managing projects within a healthcare setting
• Ability to write protocols and prepare and submit research grant applications
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you will be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment. You’ll be innovative, enthusiastic and possess strong communication skills.
If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
How to Apply
To apply, simply click the link below to take you through to our careers website where you can upload your CV and covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role.
Deadline: 12th March 2013