We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - DMPK / ADME to join a leading Biotechnology company that continually are on the cutting edge of research in their field. The company is based in the Cheshire area and this role is available on a permanent basis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful Principal Scientist - DMPK / ADME will provide scientific expertise and communication internally and to potential new and existing customers in the ADME / DMPK field and have responsibilities consisting of but not limited to the following:
1. To provide support for internal research and development projects in order to improve current experimental methods and to develop novel assays.
2. To support business development (BD) by acting as scientific advisor in meetings and teleconferences with potential new and existing customers and giving guidance to clients on contractual specifications and adhering to all their deadlines.
3. To maintain an active interest in the maintenance and development of laboratory procedures in order to ensure that all data produced is of a consistently high quality.
To be successful as the Principal Scientist - DMPK / ADME we are looking for people who can demonstrate the following experience in their applications:
1. Ideally be PhD trained with direct experience in in vitro ADME in industry either in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology sector or a related contract research services.
2. Hands on industry experience would will need to include a broad range of in vitor (and some in vivo if applicable) assays including metabolite identification / cytochrome P450 / hepatocyte analysis will take priority. This alongside experience in a customer facing / project management role with an understanding of the latest regulatory guidance in relation to the ADME field is expected.
Key Words: Principal Scientist / ADMET / In-vitro / DMPK / Principal Scientist - DMPK / ADME
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
For more details