NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
(an autonomous research institute)
JNU Complex, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067
BACKLOG VACANCY RESERVED FOR PERSON WITH DISABILITY
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling one post of Staff Scientist –III reserved for candidate with Locomotor Disability, in Pay Band – 3 of Rs 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- plus allowances as per GOI rules. Other benefits include New Pension Scheme, Medical reimbursement, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute.
Qualifications and Experience –Ph.D. in Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Bio-Physics/ Immunology/ Pharmacology with 4 years post doctoral experience in the relevant field.
Candidates having experience in the field of Immunology/drug design will be preferred.
Job description –To assist in the ongoing scientific program(s) of the Institute.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of 5 years with an initial probation period of one year which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Further continuation will depend on performance during the period of five years.
2. The pay and allowances etc are admissible as per the recommendations of VIth Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include New Pension Scheme, Medical reimbursement, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute.
3. The Upper Age limit is 40 years, relaxable as per GOI rules. Age limit, qualifications and other requirements for the post may also be relaxed by the Controlling Authority in respect of the candidates otherwise qualified.
4. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for appointment against the post which is reserved for Physically Handicapped candidate. Candidates would have to submit a Disability certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted by the Central or a State Government .
5. All educational qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University.
6. The duration of relevant experience requirement should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualification required for the post.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. Persons working in Govt. / Quasi Govt. Organisation / Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce `No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
9. Outstation SC/ST candidates will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
10. Interested candidates may submit their applications duly completed to the Senior Manager, on a plain paper in the format given below (or can be downloaded from the Institute website), along with attested copies of certificates of academic & professional qualifications, present position and past experience, PH Certificate, Caste certificate (if applicable), recent photograph and a Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PH and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) drawn on any Bank, payable at Delhi /New Delhi in favour of Director, National Institute of Immunology latest by 06.03.2012 : (1) Full Name (in Block letters) (2) Religion; (3) Parent`s / Husband`s name; (4) Gender; (5) Date of Birth & Age; (6) Category of handicap and percentage of handicap; (7) Caste (SC/ST/OBC); (8) Permanent & Correspondence Address; (9) E-Mail, fax and telephone No.(s), if any; (10) Details of Academic Qualifications; (11) Details of Past experience & Present Employment; (12) Present pay scale / present basic pay / total emoluments drawn; (13) Names and complete addresses of three independent responsible persons (not relatives / friends) as referee who can comment on the candidates suitability and temperament; (14) Signature with date. (Information can also be obtained from NII URL; www.nii.res.in
11. Incomplete and late applications will stand summarily rejected.
WOMEN CANDIDATES FULFILLING THE REQUIREMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY