Location: East Hanover, NJ, USA
Yoh has a career enhancing contract opportunity for an experienced Clinical and Scientific Scientist to join our premiere client in East Hanover, NJ.
- Maintenance of mammalian cells in culture for the conduct of in vitro drug transport assays.
- Responsible for managing a calendar detailing the availability of individual cells that includes passage number and the plate format for other lab associates.
- Will conduct in vitro cell-based drug transport studies which include quantification and identification of drug from biological samples using HPLC with radioactivity detection. Studies may require method development for sample work-up and analysis.
- Conduct of routine lab responsibilities such as ordering supplies and conducting radioisotope contamination surveys.
- Bachelors of Science (B.S.) Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or equivalent work experience.
- Three plus years of relevant experience is required.
- Prior experience with radioisotope (e.g. 3H, 14C) handling, Biochemical and Molecular Biology techniques are also required.
- Working knowledge of general laboratory techniques, advanced experience with cell culture, and micro-titer assays is essential.
- HPLC operation and method development and LC / MS / MS is desirable, although not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid instrument trouble-shooting and analytical problem solving skills.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading staffing solutions.
Deadline: Contact employer